white chocolate and cranberry protein cookies
White Chocolate Cranberry Protein Cookies
When you can’t eat chocolate it’s always nice to have an alternative. I created this recipe for white chocolate, cranberry protein cookies for my nephews wife Stephanie, as she reacts to chocolate.
I know she likes white chocolate so I decided to create a cookie that contained white chocolate, dried cranberries, peanut butter and fermented vegan protein powder. These no bake cookies are easy to make and seem to be a hit with my husband as they are disappearing rapidly from our fridge.
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 tbsp Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins + vanilla flavour
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add in wet and mix together
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Flatten with a wet hand and place in fridge to set
- Store in a container in the fridge
About the Author
Delicious Alternatives | 280 McClellan Road Ottawa, ON K2H 8P8 Canada
www.deliciousalternatives.com | 1 (613) 715-1310
* We value your privacy and your email address will remain for my eyes only.