These raisin cookies are so easy to make. If you or anyone in your household loves raisins as I do, they will love these cookies.
Sweetened only with raisins these cookies are naturally sweet yet filling as they contain lots of protein by adding pecans and hemp seeds.
A little hint of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg make these cookies festive and delicious. Enjoy
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- pinch nutmeg
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- In a food processor mix all ingredient together except oil- It’s best to use a food processor for this recipe as the raisins and pecans have to come together so they stick to make cookies.
- Slowly add the oil until mixture comes together
- Form into small cookies and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Bake325F for 10 minutes
About the Author
Delicious Alternatives | 280 McClellan Road Ottawa, ON K2H 8P8 Canada
www.deliciousalternatives.com | 1 (613) 715-1310
* We value your privacy and your email address will remain for my eyes only.