These orange currant cookies are so easy to make, plus they are gluten, dairy, egg and refined sugar free.
I created this recipe last week and they disappeared so quickly it was like my husband I couldn’t get enough of them. The taste of currants and orange together is delightful and they have a soft chewy texture to them.
Since my husband remarked a couple of times that they were delicious I thought I’d make more for Easter.
Let me know what you think of my newest cookie recipe in the comments below.
- Mix currants and orange juice together in a bowl and let sit for an hour.
- In a bowl mix flax seed and water and let sit for 20 minutes
- Mix all ingredients together
- Spoon onto parchment paper and bake 350F for 15-20minutes depending on size of cookie
About the Author
Delicious Alternatives | 280 McClellan Road Ottawa, ON K2H 8P8 Canada
www.deliciousalternatives.com | 1 (613) 715-1310
* We value your privacy and your email address will remain for my eyes only.