Buy The Book
Finally… Food I Can Eat!: A dietary guide and cookbook featuring tasty non-vegetarian and vegetarian recipes for people with food allergies, food sensitivities and those simply looking for easy, healthy recipes.
Are you tired of being on a “special diet”? Why don’t the recipes you make taste yummy? Well, here is the cookbook for you! It contains:
- Easy, delicious recipes that will appeal to everyone in the family – and your guests will never know they are eating allergen-free food.
- A useful introduction and guide to food allergies and intolerances.
- A quick guide to natural food chemicals, food additives, food families and rotation diets.
- Substitutions and alternatives to common foods.
- Recipes that are low in sugar and cholesterol and are great for those following diabetic, candida, allergy-free or heart-smart diets.
“This cookbook is so well thought out that it likely will inspire the reader to make these tempting recipes. Shirley has found many creative ways of bringing all kinds of healthy food into the daily diet, with lots of good ideas on how to combine them.”
—Dr. Jennifer Armstrong, MD, associate of American Academy of Environmental Medicine